Hello! I am a writer living near the coast, England.
My Latest Posts
- Christmas wishesWell, it’s that time of the year again when people spend far too much, eat far too much and generally spend the next few days holding their breath until it passes. When did we get so bogged down with a season that, after all, has nothing to do with whether little Jimmy got absolutely everything … Continue reading Christmas wishes
- Winter festive sale on SmashwordsHi! I’m excited to announce that my books will be available as part of the Smashwords 2022 End of Year Sale! This is a chance to get my books, along with books from many other great authors, at a promotional discount. You can find the promo here: https://smashwords.com/shelves/promos If you wouldn’t mind lending a hand … Continue reading Winter festive sale on Smashwords
- WinterMy favorite time of the year is winter, yes, like everyone else I moan about the cold and yet, the way the sun shines on the icicles in the trees is mesmerizing. I was watching a Robin this morning, it skirted along the icy fence at the back of the garden, not a care in … Continue reading Winter
- Archery – a walk on the wild side.
- Weekend BreakWe had a lovely break over the bank holiday weekend spent at carfest South. The weather was thankfully kind to us if a little chilly first thing in the morning.We stayed at a fantastic pub in Kingsclere called The George and Horn, where we enjoyed some amazing food from the chef and his wife. It … Continue reading Weekend Break
- Words Out – There is always a planhttps://anchor.fm/d-m-roberts/embed/episodes/Words-Out–Final-chapter-e1musud The alarm clock rang, rolling over Brian hit the snooze button. He looked at the woman lying next to him, man, he was a lucky son-of-a-bitch. He stroked the soft hair that lay tangled over her face. It was as soft as the first time he had stroked it nearly 20 years ago, … Continue reading Words Out – There is always a plan
- Words Out (con’d Chapters 12-13)Solitary Moments They arrived at the hospital where the woman thanked them endlessly. “You are too very good, Grazie. My name is Natalia Catalano.” Brian knew that name, why did he know it? It was on his list, of course, it was. Not Natalia but Eduardo. “Eduardo?” He spluttered. “Si, Eduardo Catalano, you know? You … Continue reading Words Out (con’d Chapters 12-13)